You are here

Make an impact faster than you can say

IRA Charitable Rollover

Illustration of stopwatch

Making a gift to the College through your IRA is often as simple as sending a letter of instruction to your IRA custodian or plan administrator. We can help you with that. Please share some info with us, and someone from the UW Office of Planned Giving will reach out to answer any questions you might have and provide resources.